MasTec Advanced Technologies Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

It was a great interview. They took the time to get to know me. Showed me around the office. Introduced me to everyone. Made me feel comfortable & at home.

Interview Questions

• What I felt I could bring to the company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MasTec Advanced Technologies

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies in May 2015.

Interview

First step was a pre-screen. The interviewer mentioned that she would send my responses to the HR Department and if they liked my responses I would get called for an on-site interview. The interview seemed very rushed. There were a lot of awkward silences while she typed up my responses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

The first part of the interview is a phone interview with a recruiter from Colorado. She mentioned that this part is a pre-screening and after the interview she would send my answers to the HR department where the business is located and if they like my responses then they would call me for an on-site interview. The interview seemed very rush. There were a lot of awkward silences while she typed out my responses to her questions. There were a few of "yes or no" questions and "on a scale of 1-10" questions. Some of the Microsoft Office questions asked where long and hard to understand.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how proficient are you in Excel?
      When was the last time you used PowerPoint and who were you presenting to?
      Can you work from home?
      What experience do you have booking travel for other personnel?   Answer Question