MasTec Advanced Technologies Field Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Field Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Irving, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was not ready. He was new to the area and he did not seem confident. As i asked answers it seems like he was unsure on how to answer. Conference call for new hire was a iPhone and was not professional, as you'd expect from a respected company.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in alarms?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MasTec Advanced Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple. i was placed in a room with two field technicians supervisors and one site manager. the site manager look up and and asked if i knew how to speak english and how to drill a hole through a wall. after that i was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Norfolk, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview with Site Manager Johnny Bench. Offered the job after interview from a phone call, waited 2 weeks for background check, 2 weeks classroom and 3 weeks with a mentor(trainer)

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving my current employer   1 Answer