MasTec Advanced Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Supervisors do the interviewing so it's really easy to show them you're the right person for the job. It's one supervisor and two or more persons being interviewed at one time, so you have to show them you're the better candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why should we (Mastec) hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Longwood, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

it was simple and it sucked they will keep you on the phone for a little bit then they will face time you with more interview questions about the job

Interview Questions

• describe yellow to a blind man   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Greenwood, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Insperity Resources, a staffing company. Received an email response fairly quickly. Next was a telephone interview where I was asked several questions. Finally, another Skype (or Facetime) interview was conducted by the same recruiter I spoke with on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any problem entering the attic or crawlspace of a home?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a local supervisor and went to the office and they looked at my resume and asked me a few questions and I answered the best I could then they thanked me for coming in and the next day I received a call that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me one question: Why Mastec?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies in September 2017.

Interview

It was an easy process that i highly enjoyed, recruiter was nice and made things simple. She made me want a job there, and could start right away. Company vehicle and phone with gas card.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. Interview was straight forward and everything else was handled by email containing links to fill out everything online, the drug test was required to be completed within 24 hours of receiving the email for it.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the color yellow to a blind person.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

Interview was conducted via Skype and business casual dress was required. A series of questions were asked to determine if the position was a good fit for the company and the applicant.

Sat Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Fredericksburg, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

warehouse manager interviewed me it was pretty simple he was a nice guy and well spoken. very polite and if you keep you answers short and sweet you will be fine

Sat Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

Very easy. Didn't ask to many questions of me. Could have been worse but the supervisor seems busy that day so I slid in. Very nice and friendly lower management. Very pleased with interview. Lots of describing of the job more than anything.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you're fit for this industry.   1 Answer

Senior Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I applied for the Senior Resource Coordinator and got a call from the a recruiter about a week later. We were able to set aside some time for a scheduled phone screening. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Soon after I had a scheduled in-person interview with an Operations Analyst and the Hiring Director. My first interview was with a young man that went as normal, but during the interview he had asked me a question about my excel skills. I spoke to my proficiency in excel and my experience using pivot tables. He had a rather juvenile rebuttal to my response, saying "come on this is just a Coordinator role, you won't have to have those type of skills" I felt as if he somewhat degraded the role I applied for. No matter what candidate is selected for this position their contributions are no different from anyone else. Soon after I interviewed with their Director, which in the process ran much smoother. The whole interview process lasted just over and hour. The hiring Manager did go over next steps and advised they would relay their feedback to the recruiter if they decided to move forward with me or another Candidate. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter inquiring if the position was still open, never heard back from that Team. It's been almost over two weeks since I've interviewed. I found this whole experience to be very unprofessional from both sides of this Business. Even if the position was no longer open or a candidate was selected, please let the individuals who are still on the market know. No on appreciates when their time is wasted, at least thank the person for their time and getting to know the team and more about their company. Hopefully future candidates for the employer have a better experience than I do. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• What are your skills on excel?
      Your experience with Resource Management?
      Tell me about a time you had to report findings with analytic data?
      What drew you to apply for this position?   Answer Question