MasTec Advanced Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1.9

Senior Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I applied for the Senior Resource Coordinator and got a call from the a recruiter about a week later. We were able to set aside some time for a scheduled phone screening. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Soon after I had a scheduled in-person interview with an Operations Analyst and the Hiring Director. My first interview was with a young man that went as normal, but during the interview he had asked me a question about my excel skills. I spoke to my proficiency in excel and my experience using pivot tables. He had a rather juvenile rebuttal to my response, saying "come on this is just a Coordinator role, you won't have to have those type of skills" I felt as if he somewhat degraded the role I applied for. No matter what candidate is selected for this position their contributions are no different from anyone else. Soon after I interviewed with their Director, which in the process ran much smoother. The whole interview process lasted just over and hour. The hiring Manager did go over next steps and advised they would relay their feedback to the recruiter if they decided to move forward with me or another Candidate. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter inquiring if the position was still open, never heard back from that Team. It's been almost over two weeks since I've interviewed. I found this whole experience to be very unprofessional from both sides of this Business. Even if the position was no longer open or a candidate was selected, please let the individuals who are still on the market know. No on appreciates when their time is wasted, at least thank the person for their time and getting to know the team and more about their company. Hopefully future candidates for the employer have a better experience than I do. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• What are your skills on excel?
      Your experience with Resource Management?
      Tell me about a time you had to report findings with analytic data?
      What drew you to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Digital Life Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

applied on indeed. received a call two days later for a brief phone screening. was told to complete another application on the main Mastec site. they told me i would be interviewed on Skype. i had a brief Skype interview i was only asked of my previous experience of using cat 5.it was a very simple interview i received an offer that same day.

Home Security Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to setup up a FaceTime or Skype interview. Then had a FaceTime interview with a regional manager. It was very different from normal but definitely an experience and have had online interviews since then and it helped.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

first you submit your online application. Then you get a call from a recruiter and the recruiter asks some basic interview questions over the phone. After that the recruiter sets you up with 1:1 interview with the local manager. then the manager asks the exact same standard "name a time when you" interview questions. after the interview you will receive a call within a couple of days if you are offered employment.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies in August 2016.

Interview

Phone conversation to schedule skype interview. Skype interview lasted 10 minutes and was stupid easy. I didn't prepare and they seemed to already intend on hiring almost anyone. At the time, if you applied, you got hired, pending background, drug test and MVR check.

Dispatch Routing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Coppell, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called fairly quickly. Quick over the phone interview. Followed up with 1:1 interview at location of employment. Training class was a solid 10 hire's, which only 6 made it through 1 week of training. Training was rushed since they needed as many people on the floor as possible. We were trained by someone that had never taken a call or actually worked with the software or program we were using. A lot of our questions were answered with "you'll learn out on the floor".

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an escalated call/customer?   1 Answer

Mastec Advanced Technoligies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towanda, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Towanda, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

using a cell phone using an app called skype. i spoke with a female. she asked me a number of questions. she explained to me information for the higring process. they advised me to down load the app called spyke. communication from the beginning of the process was through email.

Interview Questions

• experience, previous employment, goals u would make to emprove the company, hourly pay.   1 Answer