MasTec Advanced Technologies Satellite Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Satellite Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a local supervisor and went to the office and they looked at my resume and asked me a few questions and I answered the best I could then they thanked me for coming in and the next day I received a call that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They only asked me one question: Why Mastec?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MasTec Advanced Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Greenwood, SC) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online through Insperity Resources, a staffing company. Received an email response fairly quickly. Next was a telephone interview where I was asked several questions. Finally, another Skype (or Facetime) interview was conducted by the same recruiter I spoke with on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any problem entering the attic or crawlspace of a home?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Longwood, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

it was simple and it sucked they will keep you on the phone for a little bit then they will face time you with more interview questions about the job

Interview Questions

• describe yellow to a blind man   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Supervisors do the interviewing so it's really easy to show them you're the right person for the job. It's one supervisor and two or more persons being interviewed at one time, so you have to show them you're the better candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why should we (Mastec) hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newburgh, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Newburgh, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

It all started with a phone call and a pre-employment screening interview, very easy straight forward questions like "Have you ever worked from a ladder before"? I got a face to face interview within the next 3 days. The manager basically had to sell the job to me. He talked extensively on how many hours would be worked per week, and how large of an area we cover. Touched briefly on being able to use a company vehicle to do the job and how the company also provides a cell phone and benefits that take effect after 30 days of employment.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Norfolk, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Filled application online, hr called same day to schedule sit down interview. Interview was not really an interview it was more telling me how bad this job was. Interviewer recommended for employment. Drug test then hired.

Interview Questions

• No real question more talkin about how bad and hard job is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would advise against because money is not there

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was a joke. They don't care who they hire as long as you pass a drug test and driving record check. All I can say is that this place does not care about its technicians. When you call a supervisor... If they answer you'll hear their kids and home in the background while you're sweating and tired.

Satellite Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies.

Interview

Applied online with a hour long only answer question hypothetical job site structure. Got a call the next day with a recruiter. Asked some basic questions on flexibility schedule for working long hours and knowledge of IT related stuff. Scheduled for a in person interview the next morning. Manager at site is pleasant and went over the job requirement and how the pay is structured. Recruiter did not get back to me the following day so I called and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mastec?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Williamsport, MD) in November 2014.

Interview

Some lady calls you for a pre screen interview over the phone. They're so desperate if they call you for an interview and you dont have dirty urine you will be hired,

Interview Questions

• How do you like working 6 days a week for minimum wage?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (El Paso, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online, recruiter contacts you set up a interview with store manager. The interview is a joke, only question they will ask is Can you travel . Once you say yes, you are hired. Plan to travel out of town every month for periods of 2 weeks or more.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel. Only questioned asked   1 Answer