MasTec Advanced Technologies Satellite Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Satellite Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. It lasted for several days but at no point did I feel uncomfortable. They are as professional as they claim. Mastec only wants quality people who are willing to give quality service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MasTec Advanced Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Started off by phone interview the drug test then background check. After all that it was one on one with one of the supervisor. The whole thing was very laid back. O make sure to bring copy of resume. That is one thing they need the most

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple. Interviewed with a supervisor while the second supervisor observed. Asked easy questions. Wanted to know if I had any problems working outside, attics, crawl spaces. And if I had any issues with heights. Supervisors are pretty laid back in the beginning. Offered me the job after interview was over.