MasTec Advanced Technologies Security Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Security Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1 Interview Review

Security Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The hiring process took a month the interview I thought was well put on how you got paid, not all exactly true, the training is horrible, the guys that train you get paid by the job they do not retired they have to take out to training so I was cheated out of my training because these guys had to get to the next job and did not want to miss out on money because of me this job has a lot to do with the iPad during my training I watched for a week and start helping out to devices I hardly had any training with the iPad when I tried confronting my security manager he did not answer I tried contacting him for a week come to find out he had left the company I do not know why so when I found this out I went on to tell my new supervisor my issue he stated I had enough time to learn the iPad I told him that I went along on how he was training me I could not tell him how to train me or make him do anything different they told me that it's my responsibility to make them train me their way if I do not know what I need to know how would I tell them how to train they say if you need anything or have any complaints to let them know they will help in any way that I can that was a false statement when I complain about my training they complain about me complaining. I was told that all I was doing was making excuses that tripped me out if I did not want to learn the job I would not come to them to inform them that I needed help with the iPad because I did not get it in the field, eventually resign after hearing them talk about other people with their issues I no longer feel comfortable asking for help.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 12 to 15 hrs.a day 6 days w week.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interview was average, I was told that if you never did this type of work your chances at success is very minimum, my advice during training make sure the ipad is in your hand, I rather make my mistakes during training then in the field alone looking dumb founded.