MasTec Advanced Technologies Senior Resource Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MasTec Advanced Technologies Senior Resource Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at MasTec Advanced Technologies

1 Interview Review

Senior Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MasTec Advanced Technologies (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I applied for the Senior Resource Coordinator and got a call from the a recruiter about a week later. We were able to set aside some time for a scheduled phone screening. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Soon after I had a scheduled in-person interview with an Operations Analyst and the Hiring Director. My first interview was with a young man that went as normal, but during the interview he had asked me a question about my excel skills. I spoke to my proficiency in excel and my experience using pivot tables. He had a rather juvenile rebuttal to my response, saying "come on this is just a Coordinator role, you won't have to have those type of skills" I felt as if he somewhat degraded the role I applied for. No matter what candidate is selected for this position their contributions are no different from anyone else. Soon after I interviewed with their Director, which in the process ran much smoother. The whole interview process lasted just over and hour. The hiring Manager did go over next steps and advised they would relay their feedback to the recruiter if they decided to move forward with me or another Candidate. I sent a follow-up email to the recruiter inquiring if the position was still open, never heard back from that Team. It's been almost over two weeks since I've interviewed. I found this whole experience to be very unprofessional from both sides of this Business. Even if the position was no longer open or a candidate was selected, please let the individuals who are still on the market know. No on appreciates when their time is wasted, at least thank the person for their time and getting to know the team and more about their company. Hopefully future candidates for the employer have a better experience than I do. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• What are your skills on excel?
    Your experience with Resource Management?
    Tell me about a time you had to report findings with analytic data?
    What drew you to apply for this position?   Answer Question