Masco Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst

Masco Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

I had an over the phone interview with HR. I had a second interview over the phone with a couple of managers; however I was not called in for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Masco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Masco (Taylor, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

The organization was very thorough in both their screening and interviewing process. I was excited about the opportunity to work for them, but received an interview for a position closer to home the day before the final interview was scheduled. I respectfully declined the final interview.

Chose another position closer to home.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco in December 2009.

Interview

talked with them2 years ago for a higher position, very involved and lengthy conversations. Went well but did not work out. Did not hesitate to discus possibility again. This time, short conversation with same person. He totally changed his perception after this short meeting and cut ties completely.

Interview Questions

• How familiar am I with P&L's. The role did not deal with p&l's perse.   1 Answer