Masco Contractor Services Division Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masco Contractor Services Division Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Masco Contractor Services

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in June 2013.

Interview

Applied June and the interview process lasted 6 weeks. First step after application was to fill out a career snapshot. Questions were, How have you managed staffing levels based on sales demand. Tell me about a difficult employee situation and what did you do to resolve it. Walk me through a P&L. How do you improve categories. Describe sales teams you've led, size, scope etc.

Eleven total interviews, 2 in person the remainder on Green Job Interview or phone. Process was a bit disorganized, a SVP missed 1 interview and rescheduled, a few more were changed last min. Was supposed to have the last 6 interviews in person at Daytona office, but vacation schedules could not accommodate a realistic date. Did the final interviews via phone and Green Job (Skype )

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where, if you had given it more thought, the result would have been better.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Masco Contractor Services

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty thorough. It started with a thinking/behavioral assessment, then a phone screen with the HR Manager, then a phone interview with the Regional Manager. After that, I had an in person interview with the Regional Manager and the VPO. Finally, they flew me to Daytona Beach to meet with the executive team.

Interview Questions

• On your last performance review, what constructive criticism did you receive, and how did you address it?   Answer Question