Masco Contractor Services Senior Manager, Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masco Contractor Services Senior Manager, Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Masco Contractor Services

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process at MCS was quick and efficient. Initial contact to offer took less than month, and involved a trip to sunny Central Florida. The process started with an HR phone screen; followed by two video interviews; ending with a day-long marathon interview. The interviews were typical behaviorally based questions, with conversation woven throughout. I got a great sense of the company, the people and the future outlook. Everyone involved was professional and passionate about MCS. It was intense, but an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An initial offer was present slightly below my initial salary requirement, but they were open to negotiation and we were able to find common ground within the day. The hiring manager presented the offer (more rare than you may think), and the recruiter handled most of the negotiations. It was a smooth and well defined process.