Masco Contractor Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Masco Contractor Services

2.7

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Nashua, NH) in August 2009.

Interview

Called within 10 minutes of submitting my application online to arrange an interview. Wanted me to interview the very next day, which was not possible. Interviewed the day after that. First interview went well. They contacted me within days for a second interview. In hind sight appear disorganized as a required training was supposed to begin within one week from the second interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview, basic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Birmingham, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had numerous email correspondence and phone calls...they could never coordinate a date/time for phone interview with someone other than hiring manager. Had decent correspondence by email, although company response would be weeks later after many follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions...they seemed interested in me, however, they never could get their schedules in sync to meet with me in person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview led to meeting. Overall half hour phone interview, half hour meeting. I'm writing more words to get to the 50 word requirement. Went well, eager to hire.

Interview Questions

• How hungry are you for commission?   1 Answer

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in June 2013.

Interview

Applied June and the interview process lasted 6 weeks. First step after application was to fill out a career snapshot. Questions were, How have you managed staffing levels based on sales demand. Tell me about a difficult employee situation and what did you do to resolve it. Walk me through a P&L. How do you improve categories. Describe sales teams you've led, size, scope etc.

Eleven total interviews, 2 in person the remainder on Green Job Interview or phone. Process was a bit disorganized, a SVP missed 1 interview and rescheduled, a few more were changed last min. Was supposed to have the last 6 interviews in person at Daytona office, but vacation schedules could not accommodate a realistic date. Did the final interviews via phone and Green Job (Skype )

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where, if you had given it more thought, the result would have been better.   1 Answer

Division Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services in January 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty thorough. It started with a thinking/behavioral assessment, then a phone screen with the HR Manager, then a phone interview with the Regional Manager. After that, I had an in person interview with the Regional Manager and the VPO. Finally, they flew me to Daytona Beach to meet with the executive team.

Interview Questions

• On your last performance review, what constructive criticism did you receive, and how did you address it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2007.

Interview

Campus visit, phone interview, 2nd phone interview
    HR face to face, VP and Manager Face to face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it

Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Conway, SC).

Interview

All the basics, college, experience, have you managed people before, taught people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them I needed more money based on the hours, they offered up a whopping additional grand

Insulation Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Lacey, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy and quick. Just call them

Gutter Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Masco Contractor Services (Augusta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

hired over phone