Masergy Global Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masergy Global Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Masergy

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Masergy.

Interview

I was very pleased with the detail. 360 degrees. Phone interviews with engineering, team members, executives. Everything from IT infrastructure to hardware to networking. Very personable and professional. Intense given I didn't have any details on the company, or history training on the products.

Interview Questions

• I think the question of "do you have any more questions from us". Mostly because I wanted to know every aspect of the business (good or bad) so I just kept asking questions.   Answer Question

Masergy Response

Aug 11, 2015 – Director, HR

Thanks for your feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for Masergy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I interview with the Regional VP over the phone and in person a couple of times. Then interviewed with the head of sales over the phone. Interview was not that tough, they wanted to know if I would fit in with the culture and what I would do to be successful in the position.

Interview Questions

• How would I get new partners for Masergy?   1 Answer

Masergy Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your experience! A culture fit is just as important if not the most important factor in our interview process. We are glad you joined the family!

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy.

Interview

Spoke with former colleagues regarding an opening and was referred in for the position with their help. Interview process was about 3 weeks with a lot of attention put into making sure it was the right fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from your past successes and failures   Answer Question