Masergy Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Masergy

1 Interview Review

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I initially applied online for another position/department via an employee referral. After resume reviews by the management team, I received a phone call from Masergy HR asking me if I could come in for an interview. About a week after that interview, Masergy HR called and informed me that while I did not receive the position I initially applied and interviewed for, they looked at my qualifications and stated that I was still well-qualified for another position (Implementation Manager) in the company. I accepted and went to that interview the following week. The interview was with the Director and another Implementation Manager. The interview went really well and was given a job offer that same day.
The entire interview process was REALLY POSITIVE. I liked the fact that the company had an employee currently holding the same position I was applying for to also be present during the interview. I think that was a really logical and efficient choice that other companies should also implement in their interview process (this goes to show you that Masergy really implements innovative yet efficient ideas within the company). I personally liked the fact that while I did not receive the position I initially applied/interviewed for, they (both the management and HR teams) found another position that was a better fit for me. I'm absolutely happy with my new position in the company! For those who are looking for employment at Masergy, rest assured that both Management and HR teams at Masergy work excellently to find positions for qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your project management experience.   Answer Question
  • Describe your experience in on-boarding new clients, as well experience in managing current clients.   Answer Question

Masergy Response

Nov 14, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review! Masergy is proud you have joined. When the culture fit is there, Masergy will take the time to find the match for the skills. Wishing you success and happiness in your... More