Masergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masergy Interview Questions

Interviews at Masergy

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was direct to the point. Asking your experiences on a security aspect like the firewall, ports, latest threat, prevention and analysis. Make sure that you are prepared and have some review before going to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the common ports used for TCP and UDP on the network?   Answer Question

Jan 30, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process with Masergy! We are happy that you decided to join the family!

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

Nervous at first but the manager is slowly making it light. They will gauge your knowledge about security and will try to ask for questions if you are truly qualified and know your role.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview is through phone because we are located in the Philippines. There are two persons who will interview, one is from the HR and one is the head of the department. They will just greet you and then will ask about twenty questions. It is more on your knowledge about network and security. You need to explain certain topics and processes. They do not ask about your personal life and experience but you just need to prove yourself by answering all questions as possible.

Voice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masergy (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

Went through Initial and final interview. Questions were more of my Past work experiences and technical stuff. Also compensation was discussed. I was offered with minimum they could provide even after I provide how long my work experience was . They gave me almost the same amount as what i get with my previous employer.

Interview Questions

• What do I do with my previous work.   1 Answer

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your interview experience. We hope you are enjoying your 1st year as part of the Masergy family!

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Masergy (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2015.

Interview

It's a very fast interview process of one day. Got hired after a few hours here in PH. It just took one interview with the hiring manager. The interview was a great experience, this shows how they value an applicant's time.

Interview Questions

• Are you amenable to work for 12 hours a day and render overtime.   Answer Question

Tier I Network Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masergy (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with two (2) senior analysts from the US headquarters. Most of the questions asked were about Information Security and Networking concepts. After the phone interview, I was then interviewed by the recruiter. Most of her questions were about my expectations and the things I am looking for in a company that I would like to work for.

Interview Questions

• Differentiate the different types of malware and how to mitigate them.   Answer Question

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Ucaas Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Masergy (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2019.

Interview

Nothing much to say as I was asked to join the company due to my expertise and skills as a technical support analyst. I was the best in my previous company that is why Masergy hired me.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest handle issue?   1 Answer

See What Masergy Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Lead Development Representative in Plano, TX

Pros: “Masergy has been an incredible company to work for the past few months. I did not come from Telecomm but the way in which management both understood this and approached the integration...”“Masergy has been an incredible company to work for the past few months. I did not come from Telecomm but the way in which management both understood this and approached the integration within my role was commendable. The combination of thorough product lessons, hands-on practice, and plenty of resources at my disposal made my transition smooth and easy. What's more, since Masergy advocates for a positive company culture, I felt I always had someone to go to for questions or advice, whether it be people on my team or employees that were once in my very position. While I was and still am new, management has always been transparent with me as to what our goals are, and what the success of our team means for the company as a whole. Masergy also believes in taking care of their own first, which means competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and fun perks. Great place to work and grow! The pay is decent for an entry level position, and the” – Full Review