Masergy Network Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masergy Network Security Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Masergy

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was direct to the point. Asking your experiences on a security aspect like the firewall, ports, latest threat, prevention and analysis. Make sure that you are prepared and have some review before going to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the common ports used for TCP and UDP on the network?   Answer Question

Masergy Response

Jan 30, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback on the interview process with Masergy! We are happy that you decided to join the family!

Other Interview Reviews for Masergy

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

Nervous at first but the manager is slowly making it light. They will gauge your knowledge about security and will try to ask for questions if you are truly qualified and know your role.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Jul 2, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Masergy (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview is through phone because we are located in the Philippines. There are two persons who will interview, one is from the HR and one is the head of the department. They will just greet you and then will ask about twenty questions. It is more on your knowledge about network and security. You need to explain certain topics and processes. They do not ask about your personal life and experience but you just need to prove yourself by answering all questions as possible.