Masergy Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. 20-30 Minutes of phone interview. Then onsite interview. Onsite interview is handled in very efficient manner. Mostly you get to talk with very team member and then final interview with VP. Interview was mainly about understand what you have done, your expertise areas, how you fit the requirement and asked for more technical details throughout the conversation. I felt very comfortable through out the process. Process is very quick and efficient.

I was not that sure about accepting offer. Then considering all the experience I had through out the interview process with team members, manger, higher management, the level of professionalism people showed in the entire process, I accepted the offer. I am very glad that I made this decision. Very nice place to be.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to explain about my project   1 Answer
  • some technical question bassed on your resume   1 Answer

Masergy Response

Aug 10, 2016 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. The in person interview process and candidate experience is important to Masergy. We are very happy that you had a great experience and decided to join the Masergy... More