Masergy Service Implementation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Masergy Service Implementation Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Masergy

Service Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with the DIR and Sr VP. I had already known the PROV MGR from a previous job, but he would probably also be in the interview chain. I did an initial interview with the DIR to cover my background. He then had me interview with the SR VP and himself at the same time. We did a walk-around of the office to meet/greet other managers and reps, and to become familiar with each group's respective area. Continual conversation and comments on their process and the Service Delivery process was taking place.

Interview Questions

• Be sure you're familiar with the Service Delivery process from Customer to Sales (to Order Entry) to Provisioning/Design to Activatiion, and NOC support.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiation. The DIR let me know the money that was being offered for the position and I accepted.

Masergy Response

Aug 11, 2015 – Director, HR

Thanks for the feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for Masergy

Service Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I was very nervous at first because Vice President, Senior Manager and Manager were all interviewing me at same time. The atmosphere made it a lot easier as the interview continued. The hiring process was well communicated with HR team that was assisting with all paperwork.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience! We are proud to know that our environment was welcoming and comfortable!