Masergy Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Masergy

1 Interview Review

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Masergy (Plano, TX).

Interview

Applied online. 1 month passed, no contact. Sent follow-up message on LinkedIn, no response. Went to job fair, was called 1 day later for onsite interview. Recruiter took me to interview conference room and said there would be a follow up later that afternoon. Interviewed with 3 individuals. 2 of which seemed preoccupied with other things and came off to me as disinterested in my interview. Almost as if they were annoyed by even having to interview me. I took a 40 question technical test. After the test, went over it with the 3 individuals. The same 2 came in and out as if they had better things to do. Was then told I didn't make the cut. I felt tense the entire time because of the coming in and out of the people doing the interview. If you make plans to interview someone, it might be a good idea to focus on the interview until it is complete. There was no follow-up that afternoon. Thank you for the opportunity to interview. I hope that your interview process is better for the next person.

Interview Questions

Masergy Response

Mar 23, 2015 – Director, HR

Thank you for your comments. I spoke to two of the individuals involved and they told me that you were asked to call back. Please call Masergy HR if you would like to discuss further.