Mashreq Assistant Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mashreq Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Mashreq

2.3

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview one with the SME and one with the HR. Both were logical and to the purpose. The interview was easy and was successful. The interview was more so on different roles I played so far and about the challenging projects I managed.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more so on different roles I played so far and about the challenging projects I managed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mashreq

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

I applied online for the role via website. I received a call from the HR within the a month of application. The recruitment process continued as below:
    1. Interview was held with a panel of hiring managers followed by a brief on spot skill assessment. (After the session I was told that HR personnel would call me again);
    2. Competence based interview was held with HR officer. (She told me that the next step would be to complete online tests.);
    3. Timed online psychometric tests (logic, Maths and I.Q.) were mailed the same day.
    4. 2nd interview was held with HR followed by a detailed credit assessment.
    5. Offer was initially sounded out over the phone and the hard copy was presented after verbal acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Nothing appears difficult if you know your role and moreover yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially I refused the offer after which revised offer was presented.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

Smooth and easy, I met HR only, no business head or senior management, I got an offer and signed it, got some online quiz to solve and that's it. the offer was with good benefits and higher than competitors. it's easy to get hired at Mashreq, to stay there is another matter. expectations should be explained from the beginning for better understanding.