Mashreq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mashreq Interview Questions

Interviews at Mashreq

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mashreq.

Interview

I had an interview with my line manager, where she asked a set of questions based on my past work experiences and conducted a situation analysis based on the current profile I was being offered.

Interview Questions

• Q. What were the challenges you faced regarding people management in your past work experience?
      Q. How fluent are you with presentations?
      Q. How good are your communication skills while sending out an email internally?   Answer Question

Customer Services Manager/Relationship Manager/Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mashreq (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2016.

Interview

To work for a challenging and professional organization, this utilizes and enhances my analytical and decision making skills. – term endeavor is advancement and specialization in the global competitive environment?

Interview Questions

• My career objective is to work for a challenging and professional organization?   1 Answer

Offer was less

See What Mashreq Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Credit Risk Analyst in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Pros: “Good team and salary , good initial learning. Some of the colleagues from Pakistan and India are very friendly and welcoming in the team.”“Good team and salary , good initial learning. Some of the colleagues from Pakistan and India are very friendly and welcoming in the team.” – Full Review