MassMutual Career Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews were required for the position. The expectation was that the applicant was sophisticated enough to wear full business dress, have a sense of social propriety, and be dignified and respectful. Sales and financial planning/advising experience was mandatory, although it wasn't so indicated in print or in the discussion. It quickly became apparent that management was looking for professionalism and good connections within the local community.

Interview Questions

• "Whom do you know that will aid you in getting a quick start in building your practice?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Employee contract and working agreements were presented and signatures expected without explanation. Copies were promised but not received. When requested, copies were made and delivered.

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MassMutual (Baltimore, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

They will take anyone with a clean background willing to work hard. Industry knowledge is a plus. There is minimal skin off the managements back as it's 100% commission job. Overall it was a three step interview process and heard back within a week.

Career Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in July 2010.

Interview

Meet with the Marketing Director, the assistant VP, and the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Plenty of Risk and Opportunity