MassMutual Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It is a fairly structured interview/hiring process. You will undergo a series of multiple interviews to determine if you are the right fit for the job. For me, it began with a phone interview between the recruiter, head agent, and myself. That lead to an in-person interview where I met with the recruiter and two other representatives. The two representatives were both early-to-mid twenties and described their experience thus far. I was pretty impressed with the presentation and it was evident how much pride they had in maintaining their company culture.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and aspirations in a job like this?   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

They were awful and promised a great career and compensation package in the interview process. BUT when given a job offer they could not offer any of the things they promised (any salary ALL commission), payment for required classes to be a personal wealth manager (insurance sales man)