MassMutual Interview Questions in Enfield, CT | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.8

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MassMutual (Enfield, CT).

Interview

3 rounds of interview. first was telephonic with recruiter, went over basic questions : skills compensation & past achievements and other two were personal - meeting with team and senior management. Average difficulty; state your achievements, projects you've worked on, situation where you resolved conflict.

Customer Service - Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Enfield, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I received a call from a MassMutual recruiter regarding the call center position I had applied for. She was very upfront about the position, what it would entail, and what the timeline was. She also told me how much the position pays, what I would need as far as licensing, and what would be expected of me if hired. I had to take two computer assessment tests before being offered an interview. One was the standard personality test. The other was an "in-role" type test to gauge how well I would do in a call center type environment. Both took about 2-3 hours in total to complete. Once my scores were received I was offered an interview with the hiring manager and director. The interview was brief but informative. They covered what the first few months of the job would be like, what would need to be done in order to take the required licensing test, what the hours for the position are and how schedules are determined. Then there was the typical Q&A.

Interview Questions

• How would you adapt to a customer service role in a field you have little background in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. I was told how much the compensation was before interviewing and had to accept that amount before being scheduled for an interview.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MassMutual (Enfield, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

Had to make it through the preliminary round. That requires a look at your resume and phone interview.
    Came in for an interview and interviews with 3 people, the Vice President, Assistant Vice President, and an Analyst.
    About a week later I got offered the position.

Actuarial Student Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Enfield, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews, all with actuaries from different departments. After the first two interviews, I had lunch with two Actuarial Students who recently became FSA's. The interviews on the whole were straight forward; one of the interviewers didn't even really ask me standard questions, we just ended up in a discussion about one of my volunteer experiences. The first 1:1 interview was 45 minutes, the other three were 30 minutes. A few business days later, someone from HR called me and told me that MassMutual would not pursue my application.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a group and some of the other members were not contributing as much.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment?   Answer Question