MassMutual Financial Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Financial Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MassMutual (Enfield, CT).

Interview

3 rounds of interview. first was telephonic with recruiter, went over basic questions : skills compensation & past achievements and other two were personal - meeting with team and senior management. Average difficulty; state your achievements, projects you've worked on, situation where you resolved conflict.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Sat down for interviews with multiple hiring managers and senior advisors as well as sitting in on some of their new advisor training sessions. The overall process was very nice, it seemed more like we were "dating" than jumping through hoops.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous internship experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Francisco, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The company is very young and enthusiastic about opportunities they have for the right candidate. They emphasize consistently that there is no pay upfront but that if you stay in a few years there will be a lot of pay for less work. They pay for half of your insurance license and upon hired you are trained for 4 days before you bring clients in. Nice office. NIce work culture.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in September 2009.

Interview

1 HR and 3 managers. It is conversational based.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not easy to negotiate.