MassMutual Financial Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Financial Service Professional Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

I was introduced to a Financial Advisor from a mutual friend, he reached out to me over the phone to connect briefly and after discussing what I was looking for professionally he invited me into the office to have a more formal meeting in person. I was looking for an operational position, something not tied directly to sales but I wanted to keep an open mind during the meeting to see what opportunities were available.

The overall interaction was very welcoming and accommodating, not to mention very informative about the company and position. He talked about things like company background, products and services sold, incentive structure, and prospecting process. Financial Service Professionals are pretty much strictly commission with yearly kickers and modifiers. Depends on your personality if you are willing to put it in the work and grow a book of business over time.

Left the interview with a follow up reply to take a personality assessment and schedule a follow up meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Got a call within a few days for some initial talk and invite for face-to-face interview. Was given 10 surveys to be filled out before the second interview to prove that I had potential markets. This was difficult for me because I didn't know who to turn to besides family members. They want to know that you can be in contact with people who can actually afford to buy insurance products. Interviews were pleasant and easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Berkeley, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview that last about 30 minutes learning more about me. After the interview they want to know what geographical area you prefer. Scheduled for a office interview the next week to meet with the managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online, Was asked to attend WebEx, called into office for a first round interview, then asked for a second round interview

Interview Questions

• First interview round is mainly to get to know the candidate better on a more personal and career goals setting   Answer Question