MassMutual Insurance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Insurance Sales Interview Questions

2.3

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

I was given the interview as an employee referral. The interviewer was very nice throughout the whole process. Entering the interview I didn't even have my resume nor had he seen it, this didn't change much. I believe that they care more about the person they are interviewing and how you can help each other.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Did not really ask that much about me. I spent most of the interview learning about why they felt they were better than everyone else. I liked the sales manager as he seemed to be very supportive . I did not spend much time with the general agent. He was not that involved.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been self employed
      How do you feel about calling on your family and friends
      What do you think about commission pay
      How much life insurance do you own.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating as it is a commissioned sales job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Milpitas, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I met with the VP of sales during a street fair and they asked me to send in my resume. I got their reply the second day for an interview. During the first interview, they are trying to introduce their company and tell me how successful an insurance agent can be and asked me to get the license. And also asked some personality questions and something related to my friends network. Couple days later, they called me and asked me to visit their office again because the manager of their headquarter in San Ramon wanted to see me. This time is more like an official interview, the manager looked at my resume and asked me about my past and current job. Also he wanted me to tell him my sales experience. And finally I went home and finished an online test and received an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your MBA degree would help you to achieve the goals we have?   Answer Question