MassMutual Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

It was a very unpleasant interview. I felt disrespected. I was not even given time to respond to most questions. I would never consider working for them. The man I talked to at the career fair seemed very nice and I thought i had a good chance at landing the internship, but I was wrong. The interviewer was mean.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy, mostly about whether the candidate is a sales person even though I was looking for a analytical position. This was not made clear before I went in to meet with the manager. I was then told to complete the online personality tests which I'm guessing was not what he was looking for because I never heard back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual in January 2015.

Interview

I did a phone screening interview in January 2015. The interviewer was friendly, efficient, and seemed to love working at MassMutual. Over all, it was a wonderful experience for me.
    I recommend that you have a few questions that you would like to ask because my interviewer answered them very well.

Interview Questions

• Q: A big challenge I have faced in the past and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

– Came in for a 1:1 interview with recruiter, very friendly, went over resume and asked standard questions. There were two additional online tests sandwiched around the interview, a 45 minute test with some IQ type questions and a second test that simulated the customer service cal center position. Second interview consisted of overview of job with other candidates and then a ~30 min interview with two hiring managers. Mood was professional but relaxed

Interview Questions

• Nick, what style or method do you manage your personal office surroundings ... Guy was real Neat Freak..   Answer Question