MassMutual Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MassMutual Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.3

Intern Interview

Interview

– Came in for a 1:1 interview with recruiter, very friendly, went over resume and asked standard questions. There were two additional online tests sandwiched around the interview, a 45 minute test with some IQ type questions and a second test that simulated the customer service cal center position. Second interview consisted of overview of job with other candidates and then a ~30 min interview with two hiring managers. Mood was professional but relaxed

Interview Questions

• Nick, what style or method do you manage your personal office surroundings ... Guy was real Neat Freak..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through college website. The process took about 3 weeks. Had one initial interview where they went over my resume and asked your normal questions and told me more about the internship and questions I had for them about it. Then had a second interview where they let me conduct the interview and ask all the questions and then more info on the internship was given.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2013.

Interview

Came in for an interview, they have contacted me by text message, which i thought it was weird. Anyways, did the interview, they have offered me the job, and said they would call to make the detail arrangements....more than months passed by and they haven't called nor answer a message. Thought it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that you consider to be a victory of yours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

During the interview, he said he would like to offer me a job, if i accepted - it was a part-time summer job; said he would call to get all my documents and schedule a meeting with his partner, and have never called...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a group interview. It was more of an info session. The specific job ended up being more of a sales position for insurance. The woman was very polite and enthusiastic and the interview left with the group of interviewees responsible for contacting for further information. The first interview was mostly an information session and I need not continue with the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for out of an internship with us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

- was called in right after I submitted my resume, visited the office and did a group interview with about 5 other candidates.
    - a good opportunity to ask questions
    - was called back for a second round the next day.

Interview Questions

• tell us a little bit about yourself and your interest in the position?

-about an hour of information about the company and the program, they did not really ask about the candidate's experience/qualifications. Just a basic introduction
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was relaxed. The interviewer asked basic behavioral questions and why I wanted to intern for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Tampa, FL).

Interview

3 very informal interviews; they just wanted to know how well I knew the area and how many names and phone numbers I could potentially add to their prospect list.

Interview Questions

40 hour weeks, unpaid, selling insurance sounded unpleasant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in September 2014.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via phone, scheduled interview for next week. The interview questions were read from a packet which was filled out by the interviewer. Standard questions about resume, some unexpected.

Interview Questions

I wasn't comfortable with the weekly stipend as a means of compensation as it put too much pressure on selling products to prospective customers.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Tarrytown, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a Financial Advisor a few days later. Once we connected on the phone, nothing major was spoken about, they just wanted to hear my voice and set up an interview. Went in for the interview and it was extremely laid back and it felt as if I already had the internship. They gave me a brief description of the job task and explained that I would have to obtain my Health and Medical Insurance licenses.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit at MassMutual?
      Do you see yourself in this career field and why?
      What do you know about MassMutual?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy, mostly about whether the candidate is a sales person even though I was looking for a analytical position. This was not made clear before I went in to meet with the manager. I was then told to complete the online personality tests which I'm guessing was not what he was looking for because I never heard back.