MassMutual Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.3

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Rochester, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. I had one phone screening, an interview with a recruiter, an an interview with the General Agent. The questions that were asked were fairly simple and easy to answer especially because you could tell they were looking for a specific type of answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in October 2016.

Interview

Generic sales position interview questions. Wasn't impressed with company culture and sales manager pitch. Met recruiter at college, she was very kind, informative, and engaging. I was excited to receive a call from her a week later inviting me to an interview. Interview was conducted by a sales manager. He seemed uninterested in getting to know more about me and scripted with his speech. Offer was extended. Turned off by interview.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Two Interviews, one with recruiter and one with general agent. Very casual setting with pretty general questions regarding background and history. The recruiter was extremely helpful and willing to help with the process and meeting goals and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

- was called in right after I submitted my resume, visited the office and did a group interview with about 5 other candidates.
    - a good opportunity to ask questions
    - was called back for a second round the next day.

Interview Questions

• tell us a little bit about yourself and your interest in the position?

-about an hour of information about the company and the program, they did not really ask about the candidate's experience/qualifications. Just a basic introduction   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

It was a very unpleasant interview. I felt disrespected. I was not even given time to respond to most questions. I would never consider working for them. The man I talked to at the career fair seemed very nice and I thought i had a good chance at landing the internship, but I was wrong. The interviewer was mean.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term career goals   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I obtained an opportunity to interview with MassMutual through a campus career fair. The interview commenced about two weeks after the fair with a director and lasted about 30 minutes. It was a standard behavioral interview with resume related questions included. I only went through one round before I received an offer but some have noted going through 2 rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

first round interview asked about experience. went through resume explained how I would be an excellent fit for the job. this was followed by a second round interview with broker who had 20 plus years of experience in the field. Similar questions, overall great experience. No complaints. Asked when I would be able to start, in school at the time so needed to delay start date until summer. About two months after initial interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy, mostly about whether the candidate is a sales person even though I was looking for a analytical position. This was not made clear before I went in to meet with the manager. I was then told to complete the online personality tests which I'm guessing was not what he was looking for because I never heard back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual in January 2015.

Interview

I did a phone screening interview in January 2015. The interviewer was friendly, efficient, and seemed to love working at MassMutual. Over all, it was a wonderful experience for me.
    I recommend that you have a few questions that you would like to ask because my interviewer answered them very well.

Interview Questions

• Q: A big challenge I have faced in the past and how I overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (McLean, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, applied for the internship online and heard back very quickly. Scheduled an interview for the following week and got the position. Very Good. Would recommend to any other person.