MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2017

2.5

350 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Interviewer is very friendly. Questions are not fixed. The interviewer will ask questions based on your introduction and your resume. It was an on site interview. Have a good understanding of general attack methods will be a good prepare.

Account Manager - Emerging Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and a member of the team, alternating questions between the two. As I've worked for the company for several years I have known the manager for some time but it was my first time meeting the team member. Runs 30-45 minutes depending on answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you anticipate to be your biggest hurdle transitioning into this position?   Answer Question

Marketing Track Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume through a university portal. They got back to me in a timely manner to schedule a phone interview. The women on the phone was kurt, almost rude. It made it difficult to engage and create any sort of rapport with her. The ease of obtaining the interview and my interest in the company was overshadowed by her behavior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision without being fully informed?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Chesterfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

talked about my previous work history, reviewed my sales record talked to the sales manager first then the managing partner once again with the sales manager and we went over what he expected and where the office was and we decided to move forward

Compliance Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in November 2017.

Interview

I️ submitted my resume online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. She scheduled an interview about a week later. The recruiter called almost 10 minutes late for the interview. She then rushed me and stated that we had already talked, she had my info, was sending me forward to the next step and I️ would be contacted within 7 - 10 days. I️ explained that we hadn’t talked, but she was adamant and said she had everything she needed. 2 weeks passed and I️ emailed the recruiter to check the status. A few hours later, I️ received an automated thanks but no thanks email. I️ still have no idea what happened. Based on my experience, I️ don’t think I️ would have wanted to work for this company.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Met the professional made a great connection at a workshop hosted by my organization at EY , was invited for an interview the week following, however was unable to commute to white plains for the interview kept a solid working relationship with the professional

Interview Questions

• What interested you in Mass Mutual   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Three interviews, the first on the phone and the last two in person with a financial advisor. The phone interview was more about me and getting to know me, following that I was given a personality online test. The second interview was a little bit about me but more explaining the career in financial services. The last interview was more in-depth what the job and compensation looks like.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job are you looking to have?   1 Answer

AVP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process is followed. Met with recruiters and hiring managers. Answered standard questions about my experience. The first interview lasted 30 minutes. The second interview also lasted 30 minutes.

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Very easy interview. Was invited to a "Lunch and Learn" event that turned out to include a pop interview. Basic questions, mostly just behavioral stuff and walk me through your resume type stuff.

Case Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was formal, but laid back. Questions were more about your experiences that would help you to be successful in the role you applied for. Discussed challenging situations and how you overcame them. Lastly, went over what to expect as an employee for massmutual.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making a final decision without consulting your manager.   Answer Question