MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's a long process. Did two phone interviews, two in person interviews, and many weekly meetings leading up until the point of me passing my l&h insurance exam. Still attempting to get my project 200 together

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I was prospected by a recruiter for a Sales Manager position, only to find out after driving an hour that I had been "bait & switched". It was actually turned out to be an entry level Sales position with a "Fast Path" to Management.

Overqualified for the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview to gauge interest, followed by an in-person interview where they asked some simple questions, but I used it as an opportunity to ask a lot of questions about the company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There was suppose be one internal interview, there were 6. They kept canceling and rescheduling and the last interview seemed very uninterested. The others were nice but the process was so long for internal candidates.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Lengthy. It took a while about 2-3 in person interviews on top of 2-3 phone interviews and then a separate appointment for a rigorous testing and had to wait almost a week for results and final interview then had to submit to a drug screening and wait another week or more for confirmation of passing and an offer.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

Got a call within a few days for some initial talk and invite for face-to-face interview. Was given 10 surveys to be filled out before the second interview to prove that I had potential markets. This was difficult for me because I didn't know who to turn to besides family members. They want to know that you can be in contact with people who can actually afford to buy insurance products. Interviews were pleasant and easy.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Fremont, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fast and in depth. The manager was respectful and did his best to get to know me. He made it a point make me feel comfortable and relaxed by casually talking before the in depth interview. This helped calm my nerves and made him far more easy to relate to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for a higher hourly wage. I called and in a day's time the negotiation was settled and my request was accepted.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MassMutual in May 2016.

Interview

It was really laid back. It was like we were just discussing things over coffee, no big deal. He looked at my resume and told me some about the position. Asked him some questions and that was it. Lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Melville, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

sat down with Ivana and went over some of the culture and brief overview of the position. she was very nice and outgoing. we spoke much about what kind of person i am, where i came from (previous employer). i was thrilled to see how nice she was.

Financial Services Interview

Interview

They will have you do a personality test to see if you fit the bill. If you do they get excited and will really push for you to accept the job. After that you will enter into a 2 week training class.