MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR to discuss the position. Interview went well from start to finish and the interviewer was very friendly. They gave an excellent opportunity to discuss skills and knowledge regarding the opening which was very helpful.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went pretty well. They didn't ask anything our of the ordinary. When I asked if I would be getting my hands dirty and not just being a coffee runner they said I would not. Later on they told me that the internship was unpaid and that I might be filing some paper os I was uninterested from then on. They did say they would sponsor my securities license's though.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed for a few minutes with a representative. That same representative asked me to come in to MassMutual's office here locally and talk further. After everything was complete, I was asked to think about the position, look over the material presented, and if I thought it would be a good fit I could continue on with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

They were awful and promised a great career and compensation package in the interview process. BUT when given a job offer they could not offer any of the things they promised (any salary ALL commission), payment for required classes to be a personal wealth manager (insurance sales man)

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MassMutual in April 2011.

Interview

Responded to an add on Craigslist. The ad was from a recruiter hired by Mass Mutual. Met the recruiter at Starbucks, he set up the interview. Met the office manager, and had him sold on me in 2 minutes. The rest of the hour long meeting was him selling Mass Mutual to me.

Financial Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

They had me come in for multiple interviews/appointments over the course of a month. We had discussions and talks which were basically to judge my character and make sure I was personable and able to prospect for potential clients.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you will be able to survive in this tough business?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

Many different interviews, including a panel. Does not look like one person coordinated or talked woth others, about the candidates or the position. Left doubts who was running the place. Watch IT jobs, most IT jobs are in the business not in IT.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions, but since this company s not cost or schedule driven, I suggest ou talk about scope.   1 Answer

Agency Tech Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Riverside, RI).

Interview

Personal connection with prior tech manager

Interview Questions

• Nick, what style or method do you manage your personal office surroundings ... Guy was real Neat Freak..   1 Answer

Negotiation

Briefly discussed money and limited potential for full time hours

Career Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in July 2010.

Interview

Meet with the Marketing Director, the assistant VP, and the President.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Plenty of Risk and Opportunity

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Newport Beach, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Seemed very different from others. Only 3 interviews all less than 30 minutes of the company promoting themselves. No phone interview, no IQ test, only personality test and background check.

Seems like a great company but I received an offer from my dream job.