MassMutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.5

Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

4 interviews, didnt really explain the day to day very much, spoke a lot about long term benefits. it was more them convincing me to take the job than it was me trying to convince them to hire me.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy process, good company culture. Take about 8 interns. The day I went for the interview, they had a charity event raising money from the colleagues there. It was a group interview with 2 ladies which was different than most interviews

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Pathetic is the word, I remember when it comes to Job interviews MassMutual. I was called in for a face to face interview after two rounds (HR interview, coding challenge). After I reached the Office located at Atlantic Ave in Boston. The face to face interview was set up for a period of 4 hrs with 6 different people right from vice president of Mobile to mobile developer. I was first taken to a room and asked me to enhance my coding assignment in 30 minutes. and they took 40 minutes to set up the code on a machine and they couldn't complete because it was done by an IOS developer, and later I had to open my laptop and start working on the code.

Interview Questions

• Singleton vs static?
      what to you keep in Activity and in a class?
      Remember these questions were asked by an IOS guy!
      1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Warwick, RI).

Interview

Interview was casual, do your homework on the company and shouldn't have trouble selling yourself. They're trying to hire young people and reap benefits of their personal connections. Potential to earn quite a bit but you'll be asked to hound your family and friends endlessly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was actually very professional for once. I'm still currently waiting to see if I will get an offer but nevertheless I don't feel cheated, or treated unprofessionally. If I don't get the position I just wasn't what they were looking for. I applied on Indeed and heard back withing the week. I conducted a phone interview that we scheduled through e-mail (my interviewer replied within minutes to any questions I had beforehand). After the phone interview I was scheduled to go to their HQ in order to take 2 assessment tests. The tests were pretend customer service calls and you had to select the best response fr each scenario. They were tricky but not impossible.

I was told about the position, the salary, the benefits and I was very impressed with it all. I was asked questions about my customer service experience, and to give examples of experiences

Interview Questions

• 1. Give me an example of a situation where you had to think on your feet in a short amount of time
      2. Give me an example of what customer service means to you

Other questions like this
      Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I Filled out paper application and paperwork in office. Met with office assistant to pre screen me. She documented my answers and we chatted about experience etc...She said she would call me if something came up.

Interview Questions

• duties rom past job, challenges and how you dealt with them   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MassMutual (Springfield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Received call from HR to discuss the position. Interview went well from start to finish and the interviewer was very friendly. They gave an excellent opportunity to discuss skills and knowledge regarding the opening which was very helpful.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Long interview process, they will tell you around 17 interview for every one person hired. There is about 5 or 6 steps until the final interview. After going through the whole process they then expect you to sell to family and friends for while taking a higher ranking sales representative with you to all sales for the first two years.

Interview Questions

• They have you fill out a 200 list of everyone you know and have phone numbers and emails for.   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Given scenarios and asked to answer questions about how you'd handle them; went over resume; informed on what an advisor does; given scenarios and asked how you'd respond to them; talked about the training process and history of the company;
    Talked about how you'd make your money

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the financial advisor position?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MassMutual (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in to talk to a sales director, who was straightforward about what to expect from the position. While the benefits and compensation may appeal to some, I was not looking for a commission based position, which meant I decided not to follow up with the formal interview process.