MassMutual Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MassMutual in March 2017.

Interview

They are basically only looking for you to contact the people you personally know and sell them their products. It's a cold calling job for the lowest position and they don't provide you with numbers to call. They also expect you to have X amount of meetings per day with possible clients.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MassMutual

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual in May 2013.

Interview

The position has great commission potential. The interviewer was a great employee. He sat down with me twice and explained as much as I wanted to know about the company and the position. The interviewer was greatly interested in expanding the company and bringing in new employees. I ended up not taking the job because the position was all commission based, but it seemed like a well-run company and I have nothing negative to say about the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a sit down conversation instead of a full blown question type interview.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual.

Interview

# interviews then offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was commission only

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MassMutual (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by personality test. Once the personality test comes back as a match then another phone interview. If that goes well you meet in person and the offer is made. After background check and a few other little things you're set.

Interview Questions

• Nothing seemed too difficult, just be yourself and everything will be fine.   Answer Question

Better Job Offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MassMutual (Rockford, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

A four step process is standard. It includes a phone screening, an online screening, an 2/3 in person interviews. During the in person interviews you will most likely speak with a sales manager and somebody higher up in the company. I really enjoyed interviewing for them, because they do ask uncomfortable questions or some that might be seen as personal, and that is what makes for an interesting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of success, because having a unique answer matters.   Answer Question