MassMutual Technical Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Technical Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MassMutual (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

You will interview with several key/anchor Agents (high volume brokers) where they will ask you about their current technical issues (printer not working, weird pop-ups, mobile device settings, hard drive replacements). The second round is with a lead tech at the corporate office. After this you will interview with the "General Agent" who is the manager of the entire location (core agency). This is typically over a few days but could be done in one afternoon if they really like you.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. All of the very technical/high availability server/equipment is handled by corporate.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I as offered way less than average income, and actually less than my prior income. They knew that I had been unemployed and couldn't decline the low ball offer. Within a few days I found that the prior technical agent made twice what they offered me and left because there was too much work.