Massachusetts General Hospital Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

Easy going and very general. Met with the boss first. Then the director followed by all the different post-docs there. Everyone described their projects and their experience in the lab.This was followed by them asking me about my project, my interests. The post docs also showed me around the lab. This was followed by lunch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Massachusetts General Hospital

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for an onsite interview by an assistant of the lab and since I was unable to drive up to Boston that week I was given the option of a Skype interview. The interview was about 30-45 minutes in length and not very difficult it had some detailed questions pertaining to skills/experience and more behavioral questions, overall it seemed to have gone very well and I ended it feeling confident in either a follow up interview or perhaps even an offer. 2 weeks after the interview I followed up with the lab with an email to see the status of the position. In total it has been over 4 weeks since my interview and I still have not heard a response, which is very unprofessional, especially when it takes 2 seconds to send out an email with a simple update.

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Interview

Very friendly. Had 2 interviewers at the same time. Started off by explaining their backgrounds and current projects. Went in depth about what the position required. Asked about my background, education, experiences, and what attracts me to the position/why would I be great for the position. Ended with a tour of the office. Also requested 4 references.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview, I was asked to send a writing sample.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Interview

Standard interview process once called to interview. Really difficult to get an interview here, though. They receive about 350K applications hospital-wide per year and hire less than 3,000 each year.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

Quick and easy interview, and was offered the job via phone call within a week. However, the interviewer asked me to confirm the salary that I negotiated during the interview with another manager, then emailed me to "follow up" a few minutes later - and rescinded the offer. Totally unprofessional. Will not interview here again.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about previous research management experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

I had to submit a resume via HR. The employer emailed me to set up an in person interview. The in person interview started with an initial interview with the current coordinator. Afterwards the PI of the study and a second coordinator joined us for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with sensitive patient populations?
      Tell us about your past patient experience?
      This job involves a lot of fast paced multitasking - How will you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process involved an interview with several of the organizaition's key critical members, including director level management, senior level management, and program level management. The interview process was thorough and involved several questions with regard to prior skills and experiences, educational background, as well as situational questions (e.g. conflict resolution strategies, strengths-weaknesses, etc.)

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

2 interviews with 5 different people
    Typical quetions: why are you switching jobs? Do you know about XYZ? How long?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy, since it's a non-profit company, the salary wasn't very negotiable. It was higher than my last job so I took it. They are great if you have any questions about your salary or a raise.