Massage Envy Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Seguin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It started out fine, I sat down with one of the owners who was really nice and was very easy to talk to, then his wife (the other owner) came in late to the interview, and she immediately started talking about sales and closing numbers, and how she likes things done, and really only her way was the best way, and was really pushy and seemed really fake

Interview Questions

• how I would handle customer complaints, how I handle multitasking and stress   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted because I was in a position where I needed a job right away. Otherwise I would have walked away, and then sped away as fast as possible.

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Envy

Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

The interview process was amazing. Very relaxed and detailed. I felt like I knew my interviewer for years, thats how comfortable I was with her. She was honest and to the point about the job description, benefits and pay structure. Massage Envy is lucky to have her on their team.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward and to the point, nothing tricky.   Answer Question

personal reasons

Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massage Envy in August 2013.

Interview

There is an online assessment that tests your strengths and weaknesses, as well as whether or not you have sales potential. If your results are good enough on that, there is a brief phone interview that mostly focuses on availability and a brief summary of relevant experience. If you get past that, you receive a copy of the membership sales pitch script to memorize, which needs to be done for the in-person interview. The interview asks for specific availability, relevant experience, what you did and did not like about previous jobs, pet peeves from coworkers, what your bring to the business, what you're expecting in terms of pay, as well as a script memorization. Knowing the script is a huge part of the interview process, but the way you come across is 1000x more important. If your interviewer doesn't get a good impression/vibe, you probably won't be hired. The Front Desk team is the face of the business, so you want to make a good impression on the manager interviewing you.

Interview Questions

• For me, the pet peeves from co-workers was the most difficult - what if what I said was something my interviewer did? I'd go with something "generic" - "I don't like poor work ethic, slacking, trying to push assigned tasks to others, etc".   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was very easy for me - they offered me more than I would have requested, based on my experience and how I presented myself in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Missouri City, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

I was called in for a group interview which consisted of 6 other potential candidates. Questions pertaining to the job were asked aloud before all 6 candidates. After the selection process had been completed I was asked to return and I was then given the script necessary for the customer service reps to be learned and recited.

Negotiation

I was told of my expectations before pay was discussed. Then I was explained as to how much I would earn with promises of a pay increase which was never met.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Naperville, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Was hired on 4th interview. I was very impressed with the company background and the person interviewing me. It almost seemed to good to be true: opportunity for advancement, full training, paid holidays, nice people, pleasant work space, a wonderful product in which I believe.

Interview Questions

• Why Massage Envy? Or, Why did you choose us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. A sheet of paper explaining pay scale potential. Can earn commissions and bonuses of $50- $150 a month.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Saint Petersburg, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed at the clinic with the Clinic Administrator and the owner at the same time. It was very casual and I was able to relax and speak freely. Most questions were asked more in a conversation style and the interview was more of a conversation instead of the typical question and answer.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing asked that was unexpected or out of the ordinary. Most questions were about my management experience and customer service/sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. The told me what they could offer and I accepted.

Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Called in, had to attempt the script, was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told I would get a certain amount an hour and then told again it would be a different amount but I would be on a "90 day plan"