Massage Envy Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief only a few questions were asked. I did have previous experience so that was helpful and to get a higher paying position you must have experience. Experience is very important for this company.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst customer you've experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Envy

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Envy in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job through indeed.com about 2 weeks before I received a phone call about scheduling an interview. Once I did, I went in and was greeted by the front desk staff and filled out a paper application (though I mentioned I did it online already). The clinic administrator greeted me while I was filling out the application and told me she would be conducting the interview. I finished, but I sat for another 15-20 minutes waiting on her to finish speaking to one of the massage therapists there as well as a couple of customers. I went in and she proceeded to tell me that the position I applied for had been filled for A MONTH, but still wanted to offer me a front desk associate position, which paid less than the current job I had. I said no thank you but continued with the interview anyway just to have it on file. Needless to say, I was upset that they did not inform me during the phone call that the position had been filled - it was like a bait and switch.

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Met with one of the owners. She was very nice, but evasive when I asked questions. Offered me the job on the spot. A little pushy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent.

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Massage Envy in September 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews with this company. The first went well and the manager asked appropriate questions for the job. It all went downhill from there. They wouldn't schedule the second interview until I commited to $12 an hour plus minimal commision and after that it took weeks to get the interview set up. I interviewed with the regional clinic manager who was negative and downright rude throughout the interview. She actually had the nerve to ask me if I just applied to any job that was posted, even though it stated on my resume that I have a bachelors degree and am working on my masters degree in business management. There is a reason this company is always hiring.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked how I had handled unethical behavior that may happen in the workplace at my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Junior Assistant Clinic Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy in January 2010.

Interview

Applied for the job and heard back the following day. The third day after interviewing I found myself in their clinic being interviewed. I arrived at my specified time and waited a good 20 minutes to be seen. I interviewed with the Clinic Administrator first -- the typical interview questions were asked and there was some Role Playing implemented (I had to sell a membership to the Clinic Administrator w/o knowing ANYTHING about it). I was then told I had to interview with the Owner of the franchise, which I waited another 15 minutes for. During this part of the interview she asked the SAME exact questions as the CA, and even wanted me to do some MORE role playing with her until she realized I had already done it. The interview took a minimum of 2 hours -- way longer than I had anticipated.

Interview Questions

• Role Playing: Could you sell me a massage Membership?   Answer Question
    • Tell me one time you experienced an angry client and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing. They were set in stone with hourly rate and commission rate.