Massage Envy Licensed Massage Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Licensed Massage Therapist Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Lubbock, TX).

Interview

Once I was connected with a manager the process was very fast and productive. My initial interview was with the clinic administrator at which time I also performed a 50 minute practical,and once approval was received I performed another 50 minute practical on the Lead massage therapist.

Interview Questions

• Length and type of experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Envy

Anonymous Employee in Canton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Canton, CT).

Interview

In person verbal interview along with a hands on practical. I met with the Manager and she asked a series of questions about my skills and I filled out an application. I was then asked to to do a hands on massage to see if I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• When did you graduate? How long have you been working? Where did you work? What types of massage do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Had a verbal initial interview with one of the owners then had to do an hour-long massage on the other owner. The verbal interview was very casual and was excellent insight to the type of people that owned the franchise. They both made me feel comfortable. It wasn't so much a Q&A interview more than it was an opportunity for me to ask questions about the company while we engaged in conversation for them to learn about my massage background and my reasons for getting in to the field.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide to get into massage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I briefly spoke to the owner over the phone, then had a one on one interview that lasted approximately 1.5 hours. After the interview, I gave a one hour practical to another employed Massage Therapist. I was offered the job within the next few days and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would I describe my pressure on a scale of one to ten, one being the lightest and ten being the deepest pressure possible?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Louisville, KY).

Interview

It has changed a lot since I interviewed over 9 years ago. The process requires an interview and "hands on" interview to evaluate massage technique. I met both owners and performed a massage on 1 of them.

Interview Questions

• Why did I seek out Massage Envy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Friendly, to the point, simple. The first part was online, then a confirmation email, followed by a phone interview. Next was a verbal and hands on practical interview. All were very easy to complete.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Sanford, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Potential employees first fill out a written application followed by face to face interview with the manager who asked specific questions designed to find out how much you know about the company, what your style of massage is, what hours you prefer to work ,what your ideal massage session would be and, what are some perceptions of Massage. The third and final stage of the interview process consisted of the candidate giving a one-hour massage

Licensed Massage Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy in September 2016.

Interview

It went well. Manager and staff were nice overall. Answered my questions. I had to give a hands on massage to manager and answer quite a few questions. It went pretty well.

Interview Questions

• How many massages can you do in a row?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Stockbridge, GA).

Interview

Apply Online. Set up appointment by phone. Go in for interview fill out additional paper work. Interview followed by massage practical. Interviewer really focused on how much more difficult it would be for me in general as a male massage therapist. Never got a call back or email with a yes or no.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Short verbal interview over the phone, then come in for an in person interview

Want to know qualifications, how long in the field, specialties, additional certifications.

60 minute practical.

Afterward, if yes, you get an offer letter and some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar and can you demonstrate standard draping protocol.   1 Answer