Massage Envy Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Massage Envy Receptionist Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty informal interview. People kept walking in and out of the office during the interview..very disruptive. An employee made rude comments toward me because of one of my answers to an interview question. That is what turned me off from the job. Most of the questions were typical and related to the job...except for one question that was strange, "what would your theme song be if you walked into a room?"

Interview Questions

• What would your theme song be if you walked into a room?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Envy

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

Very easy. If you get to the second interview they like you. They just want to see if you can sell memberships and products. Also, make sure you research about their company before the interviews so you can ask them questions like you are really interested in their company. Make sure you get a clear understanding of the job title. They told me I would be a receptionist and I ended up selling memberships.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell our products?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy.

Interview

I called my local Massage Envy to see if they were hiring. They were. I left my name and number and they told me the manager would call me the next day. She didn't, so I decided to go in person. She greeted me very quickly, but told me she'd make sure she would call me the next day for the phone interview. She did. She just asked me about my availability, salary and told me that this was a sales job. That I would need to sell there massage plans. She basically told me if I wasn't comfortable doing that then not to bother. She then gave me a date to go in and interview in person. She called me the day before the interview to reschedule, but by then I had read online that if you don't sell enough plans within the month you get fired so I called back and declined the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Envy (Ventura, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

At the interview they have a lot of people apply all at once and bring them all in at the same time. They give you a script to read for a little while, then call you in one by one to read a part of it. They let you read from the script but tell you they want you to avoid it as much as possible.

As long as you are comfortable speaking in front of people, you'll be great at this part. They then pick from the best and do a second interview. I was offered a better job so I never went to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• They wanted you to be able to read a script about selling a membership.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy in February 2009.

Interview

office and people were nice, pleasant to talk to on phone, interview was easy however the people were a little distracted

Interview Questions

• not really a question, they required you to learn and memorize a sales script word for word   Answer Question

not looking for a sales job

Receptionist Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Massage Envy in May 2008.

Interview

first phone and then in person