Massage Green Massage Therapist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Massage Green (Boulder, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Could tell when I walked in that they are not organized. The questions were not really tailored to fit a massage/spa job. The manager who looked like she was still in high school(not even an exaggeration),was nervous and you could easily tell. When I asked her a question about a specific thing that any manager should know,she was clueless. The entire 30 minutes I was inside,not one person walked in and not once did the phone ring. This was at the top of the hour when a busy spa should have clients walking in and out. I sat outside watching the door for 45 minutes prior to see the traffic going in and out,not one person. Won't lie the second I walked and saw the age of the manager,I knew I would not take the job and I made sure I didn't get the offer. She lacked maturity and definitely does not have the work experience to effectively run a spa like it should.

Interview Questions

• Google "standard questions to asked in an interview" and there you go.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Massage Green

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Green (Dearborn, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

I was called to ask if I'd like to come in for an interview. No resume was sent. I interviewed with the head therapist. The process took about half an hour, which included a hands-on skills assessment test (deep tissue) performed on the head therapist. The head therapist asked some basic personality questions as well. Honestly, I am very surprised that no background check was performed nor was it requested that therapists have national certification.

Interview Questions

• If a client has bumps or bruises on their body, do you mention it to them?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was nothing up for negotiation. Don't expect a steady work volume at this location. Have a backup plan, maybe working at one or two other massage studios or