Massage Retreat & Spa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Massage Retreat & Spa

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Hope, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Retreat & Spa (New Hope, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with management before a face to face with the owner
    Friendly and easy conversations - not checklist interviews I've endured in the past
    They wanted to see my personality not just my skills and make sure I was the right fit with the existing team - including a color personality test

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer
    • What do you love about your job and company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy - ask for what you want - quantify it with your skills and solid work history

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Massage Retreat & Spa (Edina, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

started off with a phone interview consisting of three major questions which I believed to be very strange. then a lead called to speak to me about what I was looking for. then an in spa interview. Then i had to meet with another lead at a different spa. It was very confusing as they had me speaking and communicating with so many different people.

Interview Questions

• do I perform brazilian waxing??   1 Answer

Lead Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savage, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Massage Retreat & Spa (Savage, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I was told I would be the voice and arm of the management and would be responsible for ensuring compliance from the MT's regarding managements directives. I explained i viewed the role as an opportunity to be the liaison between MT's and management, able to walk within both worlds, so to speak.

Massage Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Massage Retreat & Spa (Maple Grove, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I met with the lead massage therapist at a career fair. From that point I spoke with the head recruiter over the phone for an initial interview to see if it would be a good fit for me to do a practical. It was a good fit so I met with the lead massage therapist again and they asked me a few questions then I did 20 minute hands on. After that they thought that I would be good an would get me set up with orientation.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to this company that would make you valuable?   Answer Question

Service Desk Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Massage Retreat & Spa (Maple Grove, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I got a phone call from a charming person a few minutes later. I was scheduled for an interview within a few days, and the interview was confirmed by email along with instructions for how to best prepare and what the dress code is. At my interview, I met with the general manager who gave me a very in depth overview of the company, culture points, values, and business process. I then met with the recruiting manager (?) who went over the details of compensation and benefits. Everyone I met was 100% professional, friendly, and knew their job well. The place runs very smoothly, and its a beautiful environment. I can see why the company is successful and growing.

Interview Questions

• Describe something you accomplished that you are proud of.   Answer Question

A competing job offer, with a much higher salary.