Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastech Digital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

WORST experience I've ever had with a staffing company!!! They bombard me with phone calls daily, even though I've asked them multiple times to remove me from their call list. They're dishonest, unorganized, and offer pay rates way lower than any other agency I've worked with. I've spoken to three different recruiters, all of them were incredibly rude and frankly impossible to understand. I regret ever giving them my information.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my social security number within the first 5 minutes of my first phone screening.   1 Answer

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was really good.
    PI test, phone screen, aptitude test and then a F2F.Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure. Starting with personal introduction & followup by my education accomplishments & work history and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure.   1 Answer

Residential Security Installation and Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

This process was very poor,the interviewer was to busy doing other things,he keep his mind on other things during the interview, he was not organized,The interviewer jump from random subject to random subject. He wasn't even expecting me and I drove 65 miles+ for the meeting.He change to location for the area of work from what was advertised in the ad

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer if she answer the door in bra and panties and told you too come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would you do if you where with another tech and there was a 100$ on the table and the other tech stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1 Answer

Senior Java Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Irving, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Well organized and efficient

Interview Questions

• What would your choice of design pattern be for a mobile wallet system   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for base salary negotiation, but relocation bonus was negotiated

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Torrance, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Simple, Neat and Clean Process

Interview Questions

• How to handle end client in case he is not satisfied with your solution   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clean

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital in January 2013.

Interview

I did not like the interview process

Interview Questions

• You know this company is changing now after getting isolated from IGATE (Indirect question)-

Indirectly they will be asking you if you can work in an organization which is striving towards huge profits and extensive pressure on recruiters.

Will you fine if we make your life hell & miserable and give you a good compensation in return ????   1 Answer

I was told people gets fired due to people issues and non performance and sometimes due to silly reasons in no more than 3 months so I did not join.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Since this a staffing company.. a person from Mastech will screen your skills first.. which wil be semi - technical round.. then if they are good with you they will push your CV to Vendor where you will be again screened for technical interview & finally if all is good your CV will be pushed to Client. Client shall have the final round of interview. It takes 2 to 3 rounds to get in. Sometimes Vendor and Client may also interview together where you have to answer 2 to 3 people in a call. I had total 3 rounds where final interview was taken by Vendor & Client together.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital in May 2007.

Interview

na ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contractor Interview

Interview

I experienced a high level of unprofessionalism from the account manager who reached out to me about a contract opportunity. She tried pumping me for information about how she could place her contractors at my current place of employment. This had nothing to do with the position I was applying for elsewhere. She also showed a lack of discretion about contacting my current employer, which I feared she would do because she had contacts there, and didn't seem to understand the need to keep my job search confidential. I would be hesitant to work with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Who is in charge of placing contractors at your current company?   Answer Question