Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Residential Security Installation and Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

This process was very poor,the interviewer was to busy doing other things,he keep his mind on other things during the interview, he was not organized,The interviewer jump from random subject to random subject. He wasn't even expecting me and I drove 65 miles+ for the meeting.He change to location for the area of work from what was advertised in the ad

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer if she answer the door in bra and panties and told you too come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would you do if you where with another tech and there was a 100$ on the table and the other tech stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Interview

I experienced a high level of unprofessionalism from the account manager who reached out to me about a contract opportunity. She tried pumping me for information about how she could place her contractors at my current place of employment. This had nothing to do with the position I was applying for elsewhere. She also showed a lack of discretion about contacting my current employer, which I feared she would do because she had contacts there, and didn't seem to understand the need to keep my job search confidential. I would be hesitant to work with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Who is in charge of placing contractors at your current company?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a psychometric test first followed by two personal interviews from higher authorities . They asked all the basic questions from tell me about yourself to the final year project specifications and generated many more questions from our answers . There basic focus is on our accent and confidence by which we deliver our answers. The whole process took almost 4 hours and they were kind enough to arrange a cab for everyone who is there for an interview to the nearest metro station.

Satellite TV Installer/Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was an extensive online assessment quiz, then there was a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 in person. The online quiz was mostly of the nature of what would you do in a particular scenario. Most of the answers seemed to be somewhat appropriate responses to the situation. I'm not sure exactly what they were testing - how well you work together as a team or how self reliant you are. I chose to go with "Can work with little to no direct supervision" type answers. A lot of the questions were about whether I thought I could handle the working conditions (tall ladders and on roofs attics and crawl spaces in extreme temperatures).

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working in tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces under extreme temperature conditions?   1 Answer

Satellite Tech/Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview at MasTech office. The phone interview was mainly asking things like can you lift a heavy tool belt and climb a 40 ft. ladder? The in person interview was similar but more in-depth. The interviewer told me to keep an eye on my email (presumably for an offer from HR?) and the email from the recruiter said they would notify me of a decision within 24 hours after the interview but I never got anything from them. A few days later I called the recruiter and she said they are hiring another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in closed spaces such as attics in extreme temperature conditions?   1 Answer

SAN Storage Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The interview process was long and It took me 3 weeks to finally get the offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

The Recruiting Manager at Mastech (based in PA) contacted me about a job at Capco, a consulting company. There was first of all a mixup on the face to face interview time, as the guy forwarded the same e-mail from the phone one. To cover himself, he told me that if I showed up I was pretty much guaranteed a job. The 2-3 hour interview (which I took off work for...a Big risk) seemed to go well & afterwards I was even told that I would fit in at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level (somewhere in between). After about a week, Mastech had not initiated any contact with me and I called Capco directly who told me they had asked Mastech to contact me. A big waste of time! I do not recommend Mastech to anyone, and both Capco and Mastech mislead candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech Digital in March 2010.

Interview

Applied by mail. Got a call to fix an appointment for a phone interview and a mail was sent for confirmation.
    I had the phone interviews with two people and i didn't get any feedback since.
    Guess it didn't go well

Interview Questions

• The products i supported and the business implications   1 Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Received several phone calls explaining approximate duties of the position. Recruiter actually told me that someone resigned because they opted instead to care for their children with a better paying position with more benefits. They asked about my if I had any interviews with any other companies. I obviously didn’t disclose. They went on to aggressively request that I respond to a right to represent document, after I expressed that it would take me about an hour or so to reply they bombarded me with phone calls from the original and several private numbers when I declined to answer no more than 10 minutes later.

I ended up sending an email declining to work further with them and got a response email saying that “I should have said that earlier instead of wasting both of our time.” And she brought up that I told her that I wasn’t interviewing with anyone else and now I suddenly want to back out.

Overall very, very unprofessional. Don’t even bother it’s likely a information mining scam

Junior Trainee Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

We were interviewed in our college and the selected students were called to their Noida office. It was good overall but the gap was large. We had to wait for the result for a week. In Noida we were interviewed by two different people and similar questions were asked. After the interview we returned to the college and the results were mailed to the training and placement department.