Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastech Digital Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Client has been called and interview about .NET web services and few javascript questions. Also asked about how to host .NET application and few questions in IIS. Later recruiter has informed that client is okay with you and discussed about salary. Everything has been completed in span of 10 days and recruitment is very fast.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

First i applied on the job board, naukri.com and i got a call from one of the recruiter. She helped me scheduling all the process.
    scheduled a face to face interview with the respective person.

Interview Questions

• how good are you in selling, pitching your product. how to handle pressure.
      how to be motivated and keep others motivated.
      Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was really good.
    PI test, phone screen, aptitude test and then a F2F.Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure. Starting with personal introduction & followup by my education accomplishments & work history and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a psychometric test first followed by two personal interviews from higher authorities . They asked all the basic questions from tell me about yourself to the final year project specifications and generated many more questions from our answers . There basic focus is on our accent and confidence by which we deliver our answers. The whole process took almost 4 hours and they were kind enough to arrange a cab for everyone who is there for an interview to the nearest metro station.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The Senior Corporate Recruiter reached out to me and asked when I would be available to have a phone conversation. A time if 3:30pm the following day was scheduled. At 3:10pm on the day of the phone call, I received an email from the same individual telling me he would like to cancel our call due to their "Predictive Index" coming back stating I wouldn't be a good match or enjoy the position.

So, when did companies start using a list of adjectives to make employment decisions (which is what the questionnaire consisted of, from which you selected the ones that described yourself)? And why did THEY get to decide what jobs I enjoy? Also, what was it about the descriptive words of "ambitious" and "go-getter" that deterred them from simply having a phone conversation with me?

Mastech, next time you unprofessionally blow off a interviewee, please give more than 20 minutes notice. This ruined my day.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to talk on the phone?   1 Answer

Trainee Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The interview process includes a group discussion followed by a personal interview. A simple aptitude test and an onsite interview with the HR Director concludes the hiring process. 8 students were selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Junior Trainee Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

We were interviewed in our college and the selected students were called to their Noida office. It was good overall but the gap was large. We had to wait for the result for a week. In Noida we were interviewed by two different people and similar questions were asked. After the interview we returned to the college and the results were mailed to the training and placement department.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Airoli (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Simple process ...Only 2 rounds were there..1st was technical second was HR round..
    They ask everything about your projects ..and questions are based on your resume ..So be aware what you write in your resume before going for an interview with mastek...I gone through both rounds ..But without any feed back or offer i have been asked to leave ..but then after 3 days got a call from HR ..saying my feedback is positive ..but they are still looking for some more candidate so they will let me know....asked me to submit my docs and if any offer i have ..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

their hiring is totally dependent on their client's requirements and interviews are conducted by the clients only. Mastech only does the initial screening through profiles and resumes and basic interviewing. Once person is through the initial review, it is forwarded to the client for actual interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

WORST experience I've ever had with a staffing company!!! They bombard me with phone calls daily, even though I've asked them multiple times to remove me from their call list. They're dishonest, unorganized, and offer pay rates way lower than any other agency I've worked with. I've spoken to three different recruiters, all of them were incredibly rude and frankly impossible to understand. I regret ever giving them my information.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my social security number within the first 5 minutes of my first phone screening.   1 Answer