Mastech Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastech Digital Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

Graduate Employee Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Chennai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

First there was a pen and paper test which consisted of quant's ,programming mcq's from C,JAVA ,DBMS and SQL( output for the simple code)..After that 2 tech interviews followed by HR..Basically the recruiter asked questions from JAVA..The recruiters were so polite and asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• interface in java? puzzles why is java platform independent?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Received several phone calls explaining approximate duties of the position. Recruiter actually told me that someone resigned because they opted instead to care for their children with a better paying position with more benefits. They asked about my if I had any interviews with any other companies. I obviously didn’t disclose. They went on to aggressively request that I respond to a right to represent document, after I expressed that it would take me about an hour or so to reply they bombarded me with phone calls from the original and several private numbers when I declined to answer no more than 10 minutes later.

I ended up sending an email declining to work further with them and got a response email saying that “I should have said that earlier instead of wasting both of our time.” And she brought up that I told her that I wasn’t interviewing with anyone else and now I suddenly want to back out.

Overall very, very unprofessional. Don’t even bother it’s likely a information mining scam

Contractor Interview

Interview

I experienced a high level of unprofessionalism from the account manager who reached out to me about a contract opportunity. She tried pumping me for information about how she could place her contractors at my current place of employment. This had nothing to do with the position I was applying for elsewhere. She also showed a lack of discretion about contacting my current employer, which I feared she would do because she had contacts there, and didn't seem to understand the need to keep my job search confidential. I would be hesitant to work with this company again.

Interview Questions

• Who is in charge of placing contractors at your current company?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Frankfort, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Share my resume through one of my friend, got call from HR after a week who scheduled telephonic interview, once telephonic interview was cleared got call for face to face interview in a week

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

Client has been called and interview about .NET web services and few javascript questions. Also asked about how to host .NET application and few questions in IIS. Later recruiter has informed that client is okay with you and discussed about salary. Everything has been completed in span of 10 days and recruitment is very fast.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

First i applied on the job board, naukri.com and i got a call from one of the recruiter. She helped me scheduling all the process.
    scheduled a face to face interview with the respective person.

Interview Questions

• how good are you in selling, pitching your product. how to handle pressure.
      how to be motivated and keep others motivated.   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was really good.
    PI test, phone screen, aptitude test and then a F2F.Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure. Starting with personal introduction & followup by my education accomplishments & work history and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions were asked & it was a good learning exposure.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech Digital (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a psychometric test first followed by two personal interviews from higher authorities . They asked all the basic questions from tell me about yourself to the final year project specifications and generated many more questions from our answers . There basic focus is on our accent and confidence by which we deliver our answers. The whole process took almost 4 hours and they were kind enough to arrange a cab for everyone who is there for an interview to the nearest metro station.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The Senior Corporate Recruiter reached out to me and asked when I would be available to have a phone conversation. A time if 3:30pm the following day was scheduled. At 3:10pm on the day of the phone call, I received an email from the same individual telling me he would like to cancel our call due to their "Predictive Index" coming back stating I wouldn't be a good match or enjoy the position.

So, when did companies start using a list of adjectives to make employment decisions (which is what the questionnaire consisted of, from which you selected the ones that described yourself)? And why did THEY get to decide what jobs I enjoy? Also, what was it about the descriptive words of "ambitious" and "go-getter" that deterred them from simply having a phone conversation with me?

Mastech, next time you unprofessionally blow off a interviewee, please give more than 20 minutes notice. This ruined my day.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available to talk on the phone?   1 Answer

Trainee Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mastech Digital.

Interview

The interview process includes a group discussion followed by a personal interview. A simple aptitude test and an onsite interview with the HR Director concludes the hiring process. 8 students were selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations