Mastech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastech Interview Questions

2.5

Residential Security Installation and Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mastech (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

This process was very poor,the interviewer was to busy doing other things,he keep his mind on other things during the interview, he was not organized,The interviewer jump from random subject to random subject. He wasn't even expecting me and I drove 65 miles+ for the meeting.He change to location for the area of work from what was advertised in the ad

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a customer if she answer the door in bra and panties and told you too come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What would you do if you where with another tech and there was a 100$ on the table and the other tech stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a psychometric test first followed by two personal interviews from higher authorities . They asked all the basic questions from tell me about yourself to the final year project specifications and generated many more questions from our answers . There basic focus is on our accent and confidence by which we deliver our answers. The whole process took almost 4 hours and they were kind enough to arrange a cab for everyone who is there for an interview to the nearest metro station.

Satellite TV Installer/Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

First there was an extensive online assessment quiz, then there was a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 in person. The online quiz was mostly of the nature of what would you do in a particular scenario. Most of the answers seemed to be somewhat appropriate responses to the situation. I'm not sure exactly what they were testing - how well you work together as a team or how self reliant you are. I chose to go with "Can work with little to no direct supervision" type answers. A lot of the questions were about whether I thought I could handle the working conditions (tall ladders and on roofs attics and crawl spaces in extreme temperatures).

Interview Questions

• Can you handle working in tight spaces such as attics and crawl spaces under extreme temperature conditions?   1 Answer

Satellite Tech/Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person interview at MasTech office. The phone interview was mainly asking things like can you lift a heavy tool belt and climb a 40 ft. ladder? The in person interview was similar but more in-depth. The interviewer told me to keep an eye on my email (presumably for an offer from HR?) and the email from the recruiter said they would notify me of a decision within 24 hours after the interview but I never got anything from them. A few days later I called the recruiter and she said they are hiring another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working in closed spaces such as attics in extreme temperature conditions?   1 Answer

SAN Storage Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mastech.

Interview

The interview process was long and It took me 3 weeks to finally get the offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

The Recruiting Manager at Mastech (based in PA) contacted me about a job at Capco, a consulting company. There was first of all a mixup on the face to face interview time, as the guy forwarded the same e-mail from the phone one. To cover himself, he told me that if I showed up I was pretty much guaranteed a job. The 2-3 hour interview (which I took off work for...a Big risk) seemed to go well & afterwards I was even told that I would fit in at the Consultant or Senior Consultant level (somewhere in between). After about a week, Mastech had not initiated any contact with me and I called Capco directly who told me they had asked Mastech to contact me. A big waste of time! I do not recommend Mastech to anyone, and both Capco and Mastech mislead candidates.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech in March 2010.

Interview

Applied by mail. Got a call to fix an appointment for a phone interview and a mail was sent for confirmation.
    I had the phone interviews with two people and i didn't get any feedback since.
    Guess it didn't go well

Interview Questions

• The products i supported and the business implications   1 Answer

Junior Trainee Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastech (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

We were interviewed in our college and the selected students were called to their Noida office. It was good overall but the gap was large. We had to wait for the result for a week. In Noida we were interviewed by two different people and similar questions were asked. After the interview we returned to the college and the results were mailed to the training and placement department.

Interrogation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Received a call from a guy from other side of the planet with some Skype Number, went through every project on Resume, till then it was nice, once we started discussing about Relocation, he started asking my family kids, how many cars, etc..I was little uncomfortable, but answered patiently, Later he started asking how I got my Immigration, then I declined to answer and I declined the Job offer and said not interested to work with them. Then interview went south :) But he didn't stopped, continued with silly questions, till I quit.

Maintain professionalism, concentrate questions on whether applicant can do the Job. Ask more on technical stuff, NOT what my grand ma's middle name is.

Interview Questions

• How did you get your immigration status   1 Answer

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech (Kolkata (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview included GD and then PI initially. Those who were shortlisted had to give an nline psychometric test. Then finally another two rounds of PI.