Mastech Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mastech Recruiter Interview Questions

3.3

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a psychometric test first followed by two personal interviews from higher authorities . They asked all the basic questions from tell me about yourself to the final year project specifications and generated many more questions from our answers . There basic focus is on our accent and confidence by which we deliver our answers. The whole process took almost 4 hours and they were kind enough to arrange a cab for everyone who is there for an interview to the nearest metro station.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mastech

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mastech (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screen- Aptitude test - psychological test - In person interview - final interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial Aptitude screen followed by Personality Test. Followed by one or two rounds of interviews with Manager/Director

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mastech (Noida (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

telephonic>>face to face

Negotiation