Mastek Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Mastek Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First HR calls you, then you go and meet them in the company. Then a technical guy takes your interview where all sorts of questions are asked (most of them are irrelevant). I felt the technical guy was just doing "time-pass" by interviewing me as he had too much free time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the difference between Finalize and Dispose as related to OOP.   Answer Question

Java Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

3 Rounds of Interview. At first Technical Test,Technical Interview, and last on is Hr Round.
    Technical test was java related questions and android.Easy Questions set.Nice Company, Nice Environment.

No negative sign is there .

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mastek (Mahape (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

4 step process following the given order:
    1. Technical Aptitude
    2. Presentation
    3. Technical Round
    4. HR Round

1.Technical Aptitude: Hard core java questions and some quantitative questions. Revise Core java for aptitude.

2.Presentation: IF you clear Aptitude then you ll have to prepare a small presentation on powerpoint on the topics that they provide and present it in front of the panel. Screening to test your communication and confidence. Presentation is followed by 15 mins of Q & A round. Be ready for some nasty questions.

3. Technical round: They will exhaust every piece of your resume

Sorting algorithms and psuedocodes, Coding questions and features of some new technologies

4. Conventional round

Interview Questions

• 1. Features of Spring framework and why they are good?

2. Algorithm of the most efficient algo and why is it efficient

3. Third party plugins compatibility

4. Project questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

i appear in mastek in mbp,its referral drive .employees of mastek are very nice and very helpful.
    first round is technical appti
    second might be technical as i out from first round and hr round.mastek want such fresher who atleast have lang certification.

Interview Questions

• first round was technical apptitude in that 30 qus. are in main lang and 10 qusts on UI,5 general qust. about you done certification or not other info   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is easy.
    1. Technical Apptitute
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Interview
    Technical Aptitude test consist of basic technical question on programming and Database.
    Technical Interview is all about the final year project with the the questions based on Technology Used, Basic of that Technology, etc

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Its a disappointed interview. Person saying technical and hr round. I have cleared the technical round.when i went for the hr round they didnt ask me any hr related question. Its also technical round.when i asked is 2nd round is hr or technical then they told it was hr..this kind of hell things are done in hr rounds.

Interview Questions

• Which project yor are working currently and give me an example which testing you performed? And if you are performed the testing co relate the things with your current project and test   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was one of the pathetic interview I attended. Scheduling Process was good enough. My TECHNICAL interview started with 1st question as tell about yourself. After I was done, guy tells me you sound strange, your voice is not good and blabbering till his partner asked him to continue with interview. After 2 questions, he pushed his chair and tells in disgust that I can't tolerate this voice. This was enough for me to use words to tone him down. But this was no less than a racist remark.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Was quite tricky, I was asked various questions based on JAVA, HTML, CSS
    Basically all the technologies. that i had written on my resume.
    The interviewer was quiet friendly and calm.
    Also there questions regarding my final year project.

Interview Questions

• 1. A program to sort numbers in ascending order.
      2. Swap the 2 variables with using a temporary variable
      3. OOPS concept
      4. Class and objects
      5. Various access specifiers and their uses.
      6. What is CSS
      7. Types of CSS.
      8. Where do we write inline and internal style sheet.
      9. What is external style sheet, where and how we declare/call it.
      10. What is javascript and how we use it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Terna college of engineering. Gave the aptitude round first. cleared and then the HR/Technical round. College announced that i got acceptance and since I was a fresher I had 3 months of training on Java , Oracle , PL/SQL and then there was this another test before accepting as as Software Engineer. Till then we were project trainee.

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions, behavioral question. about academic projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mastek (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was a college campus selection for Internship as a software developer. The interview included both HR and Technical round after a round of aptitude.
    Aptitude included the following sections
    > Database
    > C++/Java
    > Maths (Quantitative)
    > Logical Reasoning
    > English
    > Case study

Interview Questions

• Project details (Working and Technology)
      Family details