Master Distributors Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Master Distributors

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Master Distributors (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2013.

Interview

Laid-back style by initial interviewer. Was more of a casual discussion than an interview. A lot of the discussion was centered around their poor current team.
The interview was after working hours. I liked that because I didn't need to take time off my previous job and was a lot less obvious.
2nd interview was with the company owner. It was very brief. She did not seem to have time for it and was happy to go with the initial interviewer's thoughts.
After the 2 interviews, they traveled overseas and delayed the hiring process for a few weeks. The HR manager kept in touch with me to let me know they were keen.
When I started, there was an hour session with the HR manager to cover all of the rules and contract. Rules like - you must carry your cup on a tray (weird) and other more standard things like holidays etc.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. Wanted specifics about previous competitors to check that I could do competitor analysis.   Answer Question